Date: Friday, January 31, 2020
Employer Setup Time: 2:30 - 3:00pm
Event Open to Students: 3:00 - 5:30pm
Location: TBD, Harvard University Campus, Cambridge, MA 02138
Cost: For-profit employers: $350; Nonprofit/government organizations: $50
Registration is now open.
Note: This fair is not open to consulting organizations.
The Harvard Biotech, Pharma, & Healthcare Expo is a great opportunity to meet and network with Harvard students and recent alumni who are seeking full-time and internship opportunities across the life sciences sector, including at biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and healthcare organizations.
You will meet attendees from:
- Harvard Graduate School of Arts & Sciences - Master's and Doctoral students and alumni
- Harvard College - Bachelor's students and alumni
- Harvard School of Engineering & Applied Sciences - Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral students and alumni
- Harvard Extension School - Bachelor's and Master's students in degree granting programs (including bioengineering, biology, & biotechnology)
- Harvard Chan School of Public Health - Master's and Doctoral students and alumni
- Harvard University - Postdoctoral Fellows
For more information, contact the Harvard FAS Office of Career Services at email@example.com.