Date: Friday, January 28th, 2022
Time: 1:00-4:00pm ET
Cost: For-Profit $300; Nonprofit/Gov't $25
Location: Virtual (via Symplicity/Crimson Careers)
Registration: See below for registration information
The Harvard Biotech, Pharma, & Healthcare Expo is a great opportunity to connect with Harvard students who are seeking full-time and internship opportunities across the life sciences sector, including in pharmaceutical, healthcare, and biotechnology fields, as well as in global and public health.
You will meet attendees from:
- Harvard Graduate School of Arts & Sciences - Master's and Doctoral students and alumni
- Harvard College - Bachelor's students and alumni
- Harvard John A. Paulson School of Engineering & Applied Sciences - Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral students and alumni
- Harvard Extension School - Bachelor's and Master's students in degree granting programs (including bioengineering, biology, & biotechnology)
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health - Master's and Doctoral students and alumni
- Harvard Medical School - Master's students
- Harvard University - Postdoctoral Fellows
- Submit a registration here. We will carefully review each registration to ensure that there is a balance of industry areas and opportunities represented for our students.
- Due to limited capacity at our virtual career fairs, we unfortunately will not be able to accommodate all organizations that are interested in attending a fair. We look forward to hosting a larger number of organizations when we return to in-person career fairs.
- NEW: All organizations are invited to access a career fair resume book. Please submit the 2021-2022 Career Fair Resume Book Form to purchase a resume book (cost per resume book is $25 nonprofit/government and $100 for-profit). The event resume book will be sent within 2 business days following the career fair. Please note, career fair participants will automatically have access to the event resume book.
For more information, contact the Harvard FAS Office of Career Services at email@example.com.