Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
Time: 10:00am-3:00pm ET
Cost: Register by December 1st for early bird rates: For-Profit $200; Nonprofit/Gov't: $100.
After December 1st, the cost is For-Profit $250; Nonprofit/Gov't: $150.
Registration is now open. Visit the All Ivy Career Fair website for more information.
This year will mark the nineteenth anniversary of the All Ivy Environmental and Sustainable Development Career Fair. This is the premier event for recruiters and top talent to connect and discuss career opportunities associated with sustainability. Each year, the eight Ivy League schools come together to produce a unique and inspiring career fair that provides companies unparalleled access to undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D level students who have the skills and knowledge to address the complex sustainability challenges of our global economy.
- Center for Careers and Life After Brown (Career LAB)
- Columbia University’s Earth Institute
- Cornell Career Services
- Dartmouth Center for Professional Development and Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
- Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences Career Services
- University of Pennsylvania Career Services
- Princeton University Office of Career Services
- Yale Office of Career Strategies; Yale School of the Environment and Yale School of Management