Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
Time: 1:00 - 4:00pm ET
Location: Virtual (via Symplicity/Crimson Careers)
Cost: $50 for-profit; $25 nonprofit/government; $0 Harvard Centers
Registration: See below for registration information
Students attending: Open to all Harvard University students and recent alumni.
Event Description: Connect your organization with students seeking job and internship opportunities as well as general information and advice about career paths in areas such as the arts, advertising, marketing, public relations, brand management, retail, fashion, social media/digital strategy, publishing, writing, journalism, museums media, entertainment, sports, design, and more creative fields!
Don't miss this great opportunity to connect with Harvard talent! This event is an excellent way for you to:
- Meet top, diverse undergraduate and graduate students with creative, business, and technical skills.
- Brand your organization and market your job or internship opportunities.
- Build your pipeline for both short-term and long-term hiring needs.
- Submit a registration here. We will carefully review each registration to ensure that there is a balance of industry areas and opportunities represented for our students.
- Due to limited capacity at several of our Fall 2021 virtual career fairs, we unfortunately will not be able to accommodate all organizations that are interested in attending a fair. We look forward to hosting a larger number of organizations when we return to in-person career fairs.
- In an effort to accommodate as many organizations as possible, employers cannot attend more than one fall career fair.
- Organizations participating in the Premier Employer Partner Program are eligible to attend multiple fairs.
For more information, please contact:
Recruiting & Employer Relations Office