Date: Thursday, October 17, 2019
Time: 4:00 - 6:00pm
Location: Harvard Science Center, 1 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 (map)
Registration is closed.
Students attending: Open to all Harvard University students.
Connect your organization with over Harvard students seeking job and internship opportunities as well as general information and advice about career paths in areas such as the arts, advertising, marketing, public relations, brand management, retail, fashion, social media/digital strategy, publishing, writing, journalism, media, entertainment, design, and more!
Don't miss this great opportunity to connect with Harvard talent! This event is an excellent way for you to:
- Meet top Harvard undergraduate and graduate students interested in your sector.
- Brand your organization on campus.
- Market your job or internship opportunities.
- Generate excitement about your organization and field among talented Harvard students.
- Build your pipeline for both short-term and long-term hiring needs.
3:00 - 4:00pm
Organization arrival and set up period.
4:00 - 6:00pm
Event open to students.*
6:00 - 6:30pm
Organization pack up period.
* We suggest staffing two representatives to ensure continuous coverage of your table.
For-profit employers: $100
Non-profit employers: $50
Information regarding parking will be emailed to confirmed registrants.
For more information, please contact:
Office of Career Services
Employer Relations Office