Date: Friday, October 11, 2019
Time: 1:00 - 4:00pm
Location: Harvard SOCH, 59 Shepard Street (map)
Registration is closed.
Please Note: Because the demand for tables at this event will exceed the capacity, every registration request will be reviewed by the planning committee. You will receive an email regarding the status of your registration once it is reviewed.
Students attending: Open to ALL Harvard University students.
The 2019 Data Analytics & Technology Fair is a career fair and networking event that will bring together students and employers to discuss the varied organizations and opportunities available within the fields of data analytics, machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, ux/ui design, and technology.
The Data Analytics & Technology Fair is the perfect occasion to:
- Promote your full-time and summer internship opportunities to a competitive talent pool representing students with technical, analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Brand your organization as an employer of choice and build a diverse talent pipeline of Harvard students from across the University.
- Participate in one of our largest and highest volume recruiting events of the year with over 600 undergraduate, Masters, and PhD students expected to attend.
12:00 - 1:00pm
Employer arrival and set-up (light lunch provided)
1:00 - 4:00pm
Fair open to students*
4:00 - 4:30pm
*We suggest staffing your table with two but no more than three representatives at one time to ensure continuous coverage throughout the Fair. Registration cost includes two representatives.
Wireless internet will be available. Electrical outlets will be available for a fee and must be requested during the registration process.
- For-profit employers: $850
- Non-profit employers: $100
- Electrical outlet: $50
- Fee for each additional representative: $50
Please note that there is a no-refund policy for canceled fair registrations.
Information regarding parking will be emailed to confirmed registrants.
For more information, please contact:
Office of Career Services
Employer Relations Office