The interview facility is a 10-15 minute walk from the OCS Main Office on Dunster St.
All interviewers are asked to check in at the front reception desk when they arrive at the Campus Interview Facility All interviewers will be asked to provide a business card and/or current contact information.
Hours of Operation
A standard day of interviews is scheduled for recruiters from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Due to security restrictions in the building, employers cannot enter the building before 8:30am unless prearranged with our office.
Similarly, employers are expected to leave the facility by 6:15pm. Any request to stay past 6:15pm must be strictly related to Harvard Faculty of Arts & Sciences Campus Interviews, must be reserved at least 3 business days in advance, will be billed a minimum $300 fee, and is subject to availability.
The Harvard SOCH (Hilles Library) is located in the Harvard Quad, at the corner of Garden and Shepard Sts in Cambridge, MA. Please allow 10-15 minutes to walk to from the Harvard Square T station or take a taxi directly to 59 Shepard St. Enter the facility via the Quad Access Road entrance. The Campus Interview Facility is located on the lower-level, LM (Lower Mezzanine).
Check out our Google Map including area lunch options/restaurants and other points of interest.
Most parking around the Harvard Quad is resident only, and you will be ticketed or towed if you park there. We discourage driving to the facility, but if necessary, a very limited amount of parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis via the Harvard Parking Office at either the Observatory Parking Lot (5 minute walk) or 10 Everett St Parking Lot (10 minute walk).
To Purchase Harvard Parking Day Pass:
- Parking passes can be purchased 2-14 days in advance; you will need your vehicle's license plate number to complete your purchase
- Go to the Harvard Parking website at www.parking.harvard.edu
- Click "Order One Day Permits"
- Click "Daily Visitor Parking Permit Online Purchase System"
- Click "Visitor" and then "Click Here to Register" to complete the required, one-time registration
- When prompted to select a department, select "Visitor to Campus" and enter department code 7700
- When prompted to select a lot, select "Observatory Lot weekdays 7:00AM-11:30PM" or "10 Everett St Garage Weekdays 8:00AM-11:00PM"
- Note that license plate will be required to purchase permit
- Cost is $18 and can be paid by credit card
- Print out your permit in advance and place on your car dashboard
Please note that students are able to change or cancel their interviews until the schedule close date at 11:59pm, two calendar days prior to your campus interview date. Do not assume your interview schedule is final until after that date/time. Interviewers will be provided with the most up-to-date version of their interview schedules, including any additional changes since the schedule close, when they arrive at the interview facility.
Please remind your recruiters to BRING the resumes of the students that they are interviewing, including the alternates. We do not provide resume packets. You can view and print your resumes from Crimson Careers.
Review our Campus Interview Policies, including parameters for Second Round Interviews, and Offers. Have all of your recruiters and interviewers take a minute and read this information, as most problems occur when an individual interviewer or divisional recruiter is not aware of our policies. This information will also be available at the interview facility.