Masters and Doctoral Students: Apply Here
Conference Dates: June 23 - 25, 2021
Application Deadline: April 5, 2021
"Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 96,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
The RISE Event will give participants the opportunity to:
- Explore 3M’s 51 core technology platforms and capabilities
- Hear from leading 3M researchers and R&D executives
- Network with a community of emerging scientific talent and hear about their research experiences
- Experience a virtual tour of our technologies in the 3M World of Innovation Center
- Learn how a company with over 8000 Scientists & Researchers and labs in over 36 countries create products that improve lives
- Learn about the recruiting process and career opportunities from 3M managers and talent acquisition
For more information and to apply visit 3M’s event website.
Please note eligibility: Applicants must have or expect to receive a doctoral degree within 18 months of the RISE event in field of chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, physics, mechanical engineering, polymer science, biomolecular engineering, biology, data science, computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics/applied math or software engineering (or other closely related degrees)."