Sophomores: Apply Here
Event Dates: April 8th & 9th
"As a sophomore, now is the time to bring focus to your career path and develop the essential skills that will help you succeed after you graduate. Use our annual diversity program to prepare for a future career in financial services.
Career preparation and skills development
We’re offering talented, motivated undergraduate sophomores an opportunity to meet us virtually and explore career opportunities in the following business areas:
- Equity Research
- Sales and Trading
During the program, you will take part in business workshops, as well as specialized soft skills training and interview preparation. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to hear from and virtually network with Barclays employees. As part of the program, you’ll get to find out more about our career pathways and business areas, but you’ll also hear from our diversity-focused employee networks, to give you an insight into life at Barclays and to help you think about the next steps in your career path.
Our Discovery diversity program is designed to attract and educate high-achieving, underrepresented candidates, including those who identify as LGBTQAI, Veterans, Women, Black, Hispanic/Latino, Native American and Differently Abled.
- Interview for a summer 2022 internship (either during the program or later in the season)
- Take part in business and skill building workshops • Network with business leaders
- Program date: April 8 and 9, 2021
- You must be on track to graduate between December 2022 and June 2023
- You must have a strong GPA, ideally of 3.2 or higher
Learn more and apply by February 22. 2021 at joinus.barclays"