Seniors: Apply Here
"Even Dates: February 8 – 11
- Feb 8: Presentations from Research leadership
- Feb 9, 10, 11: Virtual networking with hiring managers and Principal Investigators
Boston Children’s Hospital, the #1 ranked pediatric hospital in the nation, invites top-performing graduating seniors to learn firsthand about some of the breakthrough research currently being conducted at the largest pediatric research institution in the world. Attendees will have the opportunity to network directly with hiring managers and Principal Investigators and hear from Boston Children's leadership and a panel of experienced researchers, including:
Dr. David Williams, Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Ocer, Boston Children's Hospital; Chief, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Boston Children’s Hospital; Associate Chairman, Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Gus Cervini, Vice President of Research Administration & Research Integrity Officer
Elliott Kellman, Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
This event is for recent and upcoming graduates who:
- Will be receiving a BA/BS in Biology, Chemistry, Neuroscience, Life, Health, Social Sciences, or a related field
- Are interested in pursuing a career or further education in research, medicine, or healthcare
- Have experience with wet lab skills or benchwork (preferred)
- Have experience working with children in a clinical setting (preferred)
To learn more about research at Boston Children’s Hospital, visit bostonchildrens.org/research.
If you are interested in being considered for the event, please submit your resume at: bit.ly/2021BCHResearch
This is an invite-only event; you will be notified of acceptance prior to the event. DEADLINE FOR RESUME SUBMISSIONS: Friday, January 15 @ 5pm EST. EOE"