First Years and Sophomores: Apply Here
"Bridge to Consulting enables freshman and sophomore students from underrepresented minority groups, specifically Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and Native American/Alaska Native, to explore life as an Associate at BCG. During this immersive, two-day workshop, you will learn about our firm, the collaborative work we do, develop your interview toolkit, and build connections. Learn more and apply here.
During this immersive, two-day workshop in May, attendees will:
- Learn about our firm and the collaborative work we do
- Meet inspirational BCG leaders and consultants
- Network and build connections with peers from across the nation
- Participate in interview prep to develop your interview toolkit
- Interview on the second day of the workshop for a one-week externship, taking place in August"