PhD students and Postdocs: Apply Here
"ClearView is a premier life sciences consulting firm based in Boston serving clients in the biopharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostic spaces.
We provide world-class strategic decision-making support across a diverse range of business issues. Our goal is to inform actionable recommendations that allow companies to achieve their business objectives.
At ClearView, you will encounter an entrepreneurial environment, collaborate with a dynamic group of colleagues, present to clients in critical business situations, and develop a deep understanding of the life sciences and biopharmaceutical industry. You will be mentored directly by ClearView leadership, who have a wealth of experience in life sciences consulting. In addition, you will be exposed to a wide variety of business issues ranging from new product planning and business development to product commercialization.
Connect to ClearView is a unique opportunity for advanced degree candidates focused in the life sciences to experience three days as a life sciences strategy consultant and get to know ClearView. ClearView managers will lead teams of graduate and professional students through an engagement based on high impact pharmaceutical development strategy projects. In addition, you will be exposed to all aspects of consulting at ClearView including:
- Best-in-class mentorship
- Team brainstorming sessions
- Secondary and primary research
- Problem-solving methodologies
- Revenue forecasting
- Presentation and storyline development
- Oral presentations
ClearView will take care of all travel and lodging for non-local participants.
We are seeking motivated individuals who plan to graduate in the spring or summer of 2022 with a PhD in the life sciences or an MD, or are planning to complete their postdoc in 2022. A successful Connect to ClearView candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate or Master's degree in the life sciences
- Currently working toward an MD or PhD in the life sciences to be completed in spring or summer of 2022, OR planning to complete a life sciences postdoc position in 2022
- Demonstrated interest in business
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Highly analytical approach to solving complex problems
If you are interested in an enriching professional experience within the life sciences, we welcome your application. We are currently accepting applications from PhD, MBA, and postdoc candidates through April 12, 2021 for the Connect to ClearView program to participate in either our June or July session of C2C. If selected, candidates will be invited to interview in April/May of 2020.
To apply, please submit your one-page resume, inclusive of your GPA, and respond to the short answer prompts in the application."