This application deadline has been extended from March 1st to March 6th.
"The Lime Connect Fellowship Program For Students with Disabilities is our flagship program in the U.S. designed for highly accomplished rising university juniors.
This prestigious program kicks off with a trip to our Leadership & Development Symposium in New York City this summer for professional development training, access to our U.S. corporate partners and potential Summer 2021 internships. Upon completion of the program, Fellows will join the lifelong experience of the Lime Connect Fellows community, where they will receive ongoing support and mentoring, continued professional development, community, and networking opportunities throughout their careers. Learn about the experience from current Fellows: Emeline, Jim, Tyler.
2020 Lime Connect Fellowship Program Eligibility Requirements:
- A current sophomore at a four-year university in the United States
- Continuing studies as a full-time student for the 2020 - 2021 academic year
- Eligible to work in the United States
- A person with a (visible or invisible) disability.*
Lime Connect Fellow Benefits:
- Participation in an expense-paid Leadership & Development Symposium in New York City
- Access to Lime Connect's partner companies (Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, Google, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Microsoft, PwC and Unilever) via networking events, career workshops & more for potential Summer 2021 internships
- Ongoing professional development, coaching, and mentoring for internship and career success
- Lifelong benefits of The Lime Connect Fellows Network
- Further development of Lime Connect's Fellowship Program and mentoring for future Fellows classes
**This is a two-part application. The first round of applications are due by March 6th at midnight PST and will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Selected semi-finalists will be required to submit additional essays (by Sunday, March 29th) and a letter of recommendation (by Sunday, April 5th). "
Sophomores: Apply via Lime Connect Website