Sophomores: Apply Below
- Revenue Early Insights Program
- Company and Operations Early Insights Program
- Technology Early Insights Program
"For students looking to gain deeper insight into our businesses, we invite you to also apply to our 2021 Sophomore Early Insights Programs. These virtual programs will provide selected students with the opportunity to participate in a series of workshops, network with Morgan Stanley team members, and participate in the first stage of the Summer Analyst recruiting process.
We invite you to apply for any of the below programs for which you qualify by clicking on the titles below
Application Deadline: Thursday, March 11
All programs will offer 3-4 engagement opportunities throughout April and May.
Further details will be provided to selected candidates.
Eligibility Requirements: Black, Hispanic, Female, and/or LGBT+ undergraduate students graduating between December 2022-June 2023
You will be asked to rank up to 3 programs of interest. Participating businesses include: Bank Resource Management Sales & Trading, Firm Strategy & Execution, Global Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Investment Management, Public Finance, Quantitative Finance, Research, Sales & Trading (Fixed Income, Fund Services, Institutional Equity, Prime Brokerage Client Services), Wealth Management.
In the HireVue portion of your application, you will be asked to indicate a program of interest. Participating businesses include: Compliance, Corporate Treasury, Finance, Firm Risk Management, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Operations.
- After submitting your application(s) you will be asked to complete an additional video component via HireVue. You will receive a separate e-mail with information on how to complete this step within 48 hours of submitting your application(s). We encourage you to account for this step in your application timeline.
- Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled at a four year accredited institution and provide their resume with a current GPA.
- All events will be held virtually; participation is limited"