All Students: Apply Here
Event Dates: November 4th-6th, 2021 (Hybrid event - Virtual Options with limited in-person events announced closer to the event date)
"This November 4-6, selected university students from across the country will take a behind-the-scenes tour of Chicago’s fast-growing tech & innovation sector via ThinkChicago Homecoming! Attendees of ThinkChicago will engage with leading tech executives, network with fellow student innovators, and learn more about career opportunities with innovative companies & startups. This will be a hybrid event, where the majority of the event sessions will be virtual with optional, in-person networking sessions (to be announced closer to the event date). ThinkChicago is led by World Business Chicago, in partnership with the University of Illinois System and City Colleges of Chicago.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant must be a current university student (both undergraduate and graduate students accepted) or a recent graduate (as of spring 2021). All majors accepted.
- The applicant must be available to attend the majority of sessions every scheduled day of ThinkChicago Homecoming 2021: November 4th, 5th, and 6th.
- November 4th & 5th | 5:30PM-7:00PM
- November 6th | 10:00AM-4:00PM (Lunch Provided)"