"Thinking about building a life sciences startup? Apply to the Activate Life Sciences Entrepreneurship program! Activate is a life sciences entrepreneurship program that enables the next generation of bio-entrepreneurs to launch successful life sciences companies. The program fosters collaboration among students of complementary skillsets and provides teams with hands-on mentorship from world-class life sciences VCs and operators in Boston.
See www.activate.bio for more info about the program, timeline, application, advisors, and past cohorts.
Applications are now open on a rolling cycle through Nov. 13th 2020.
Who is the program for?
- PhDs, post-docs, MDs, PIs or researchers who have developed a novel technology that has commercial potential
- MBAs with prior biotech-relevant experience
What are the program benefits?
- Hands-on weekly mentorship from successful biotech founders and operators
- One-on-one workshops with world-class industry experts
- Feedback from top-tier life sciences investors and R&D leads
- Networking events with biotech executives, VCs, and entrepreneurial faculty
- $5000 cash prize for winning pitch!"