"Interested in launching your career in the great world of education? Or, love what you study in college but not sure how to translate that into a job? Carney, Sandoe & Associates can help! CS&A is an educational recruitment firm that places passionate learners like you in K-12 private, independent, and charter schools across the nation and worldwide. We have placed over 32,000 teachers and administrators in independent schools since 1977. Our strong network comprises the top private, college-prep schools across the country. Each year, our team of experienced Placement Associates works to fill thousands of teaching positions available in all primary and secondary subjects. As a candidate with CS&A, you will be supported by your own team of experienced Associates who will present you with personalized job opportunities that match your interests, advocate for you during the interview process, and provide you with top-of-the-line advice as you progress in your job search. Our services are completely free to job seekers. Additionally, as a candidate you gain access to our national hiring fairs, events that allow you to interview and network with multiple top school administrators looking for candidates like you.
Subject areas of high interest include but are not limited to the following:
Elementary, English, Spanish, French, Chinese/Mandarin, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, Computer Science, History, Art, Theater, Drama, Religion, and Physical Education as well as Admissions, Development, Communications, College Counseling, Learning Support, and other faculty and staff positions.
List of Requirements:
- Candidates will need at least a BA/BS in the subject area they will be teaching, although minors or concentrations can be acceptable for some areas
- Experience working with children between the ages of 5-18 is preferred
- The ability to coach or direct extracurricular activities is very helpful
- A positive, upbeat attitude and excitement in helping support the next generation
- Teaching certification or a degree in education is not required."
Promoted Opportunities: Full-Time Positions
For details, including RSVP and the virtual event link information, see event listing in Crimson Careers