Undergraduate Students: For details, including RSVP and the virtual event link information, see event listing in Crimson Careers
"Investor Group Services (IGS) helps clients make better investment and strategic decisions. With unique research expertise, deep industry knowledge and unparalleled attention, we provide our clients with in-depth data driven insights into their most critical issues. We hire bright and capable client service professionals to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
IGS’s entrepreneurial environment provides individuals the opportunity for rapid advancement and a chance to shape their own professional development. IGS is looking for candidates with exceptional research and analysis skills who are interested in:
- Assessing investment opportunities for private equity and strategic investors
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of a wide variety of industries
- Assuming a high level of responsibility on case teams
- Working in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Having fun with their co-workers
- Working and living in Boston because associates rarely travel
We invite you to chat with us to learn more!"
Promoted Opportunities: Full-Time Positions
Coffee chats are a great opportunity to get a cover letter/resume review, learn how to navigate the application process, and practice your interviewing skills. Please bring your resume.