A limited number of FAS Harvard students will be able to attend the MIT Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Environment, Sustainability, and Transportation Career Fair on Wednesday, October 22nd from 10am - 3pm ET.
- Apply with your resume through Crimson Careers (Job ID 121059) to gain access to the MIT virtual career fair system.
- Application deadlines in Crimson Careers are in advance of the career fair date to give students ample time to access the MIT system and prepare for the Fair once approved.
"Connect with recruiters in the aerospace, defense, and energy sectors, sustainability, transportation, and more in this event brought to you by the 2020 MIT Virtual Fall Career Fair Series!
Whether you're looking for internships or jobs, seeking opportunities or just exploring, come chat with recruiters and fellow students on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 from the comfort of your home, office, smartphone or tablet. Explore available opportunities and participate in 1-on-1 text and video chats with representatives from a variety of organizations. Share your background and experience, and get all your questions answered!"
Harvard FAS Students are also invited to attend these additional MIT career fairs this Fall:
- Government, Non-Profit, and Social Impact Career Fair, Friday, September 25th (No application required)
- Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Sciences Career Fair, Tuesday, October 6th (Apply by 9/28/2020)
- Chemical, Manufacturing, Materials, Supply Chain, and Sustainability Career Fair, Wednesday, October 21st (Apply by 10/13/2020)
- Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Environment, Sustainability, Transportation Career Fair, Thursday, October 22nd (Apply by 10/13/2020)
Questions? Email email@example.com.