Dates: Monday, March 8 - Friday, April 2, 2021
Location: Virtual (links will be shared after registering)
How to Register: View the event in Crimson Careers to access the registration link. Non-FAS Harvard students, please contact your school's career center for the registration link.
This year’s virtual Social Impact Expo Marathon, hosted in partnership with the Harvard Graduate School of Education, is coming up! This month-long event will run from Monday, March 8 through Friday, April 2 and will feature information sessions with employers from around the world in a variety of sectors focused on positive social change, including nonprofits, for-profits, research/consulting/policy, media/technology/start-ups, government agencies, higher education institutions, and more.
Organizations will participate in 45-minute virtual information sessions over the month. View the current event schedule and hiring information. View the event in Crimson Careers to access the registration link.
The sessions are a great way for you to get information about:
- Organizations’ current projects and hiring needs,
- What they are looking for in a resume,
- Typical interview questions, and
- What the hiring timeline looks like.
- Students will also have the opportunity to participate in a live Q+A at the end of each session.
- View the HGSE best practices for a list of sample questions to ask.