"Please join for a virtual info session with SVB Leerink!
SVB Leerink offers a ten-week Summer Analyst program to accomplished students in their penultimate year of undergraduate studies. This is an opportunity to be part of an experienced world-class investment bank focused on growth and innovative companies in the healthcare and life science industries. The program provides the opportunity to assist in the day-to-day responsibilities of full time banking professionals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in preparation of client presentations
• Prepare valuation analyses of clients and targets
• Review business plans, conduct research and analyze financial statements
• Perform due diligence investigations
• Interact with internal banking team
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Exemplary academic record with Economics, Government or Life Sciences/STEM undergraduate degree
• Strong analytical skills, including knowledge of financial accounting
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Highly motivated, energetic, personable and capable of managing multiple tasks in a dynamic, meritocratic work environment
About SVB Leerink:
SVB Leerink is a leading investment bank, specializing in healthcare and life sciences. The firm's knowledge, experience and focus enable it to help its clients define and achieve their strategic, capital markets and investment objectives. SVB Leerink partners with companies that develop and commercialize innovative products and services that are defining the future of healthcare. "
Promoted Opportunities: Internships Beginning 2022
For details, including RSVP and the virtual event link information, see event listing in Crimson Careers