MGH Institute of Health Professions - Taking Online Prerequisites Webinar
"During the webinar, Dr. Lynn Foord, our prereq director will go over the institute's approach to these courses; she specifically talks about how they are geared toward health professions students. She will show a few images of actual courses and will have the lab director, Dr. Sandra Buerger, explain how the labs are designed and work for a student taking an online science course. She will take questions throughout and also answer these questions:
- Which courses are required for specific programs at the IHP?
- How much do courses cost?
- How many courses can/should a student take during one semester?
- Are IHP prereqs accepted at other schools?
- How do labs for the science courses work?
A recording is sent to all who register."
Organization Website: https://www.mghihp.edu/