The UCAN Virtual Internship Fair will feature 40+ employers representing technology, non-profits, museums, education, finance, consulting, publishing, public health, and more. Employer registrants include the Ryan Seacrest Foundation (RSF), Northwestern Mutual, Hachette Book Group, Art in Action, Credera Consulting and more. Meet with employers via group and one-on-one video chats.
- View the full list of employers attending
- See OCS Virtual Career Fair Tips
- See Symplicity Career Fair Tips
UCAN is an internship database of domestic and international opportunities with listings shared across 17 partner schools.
First-Years, Sophomores, and Juniors: Attend this fair to learn about and apply to internship opportunities!
- From your Crimson Careers home page, select the “Jump To” feature on the bottom right side of your screen and select UCAN.
- This will bring you to the UCAN site, navigate to Events > Career Fairs > Click "Attend"
- Or simply log in directly to the UCAN site. Your username is your Harvard email, and you can use the "Forgot Password" button to create a password.