"PMF 2021 APPLICATION INFORMATIONAL WEBINARS
Every Tuesday during the month of September 2020, the Presidential Management Fellows (PMF) Program will be hosting an informational webinar for potential applicants of the upcoming PMF Class of 2021 Application. The informational webinars will provide a general overview of the PMF Program, details about the 2021 application cycle, and, if time permits, allow for any questions. Please note that several of the webinars have a specific focus related to strategic recruitment goals, but all will cover the basics of the program, the 2021 application cycle, and are open to all majors. The webinars will not be recorded or published.”
REGISTER IN ADVANCE TO ATTEND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Tuesday, September 1, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (ET): This session is open to all disciplines. Register in advance.
2. Tuesday, September 8, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (ET): This session is open to all disciplines, and will have a specific focus on Scientific, Technical, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields. Register in advance
3. Tuesday, September 15, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (ET): This session is open to all disciplines and will have a special focus on Public Health. Register in advance
4. Tuesday, September 22, 2020, from 2:00-3:00pm (ET): This session is open to all disciplines and will have a specific focus on diversity and inclusion. Register in advance
5. Tuesday, September 29, 2020, from 2:00-4:00pm (ET): This session, a day before the 2021 Application opens, will serve as an open forum for questions. It will be open to all disciplines but will not include a presentation. Register in advance.
“PMF Class of 2021 Application will begin on September 30 and close on October 14, 2020. These dates and application information are on the “2021 Application” webpage. Registrants will receive a confirmation email prior to the scheduled event with details on how to access the webinar and audio instructions.”