"Interested in learning more about internships in entertainment? Curious about what it’s like to work for iconic brands like Paramount, Nickelodeon, BET, MTV, CBS News, Comedy Central, Showtime – just to name a few?
Join the ViacomCBS Campus & Early Career Recruiting Team for a virtual information session, covering our program highlights, our application process, and some insider tips on how to stand out. You have the option to choose the best date and time that works for your schedule!
We have opportunities across different brands and different functions. Current Undergraduate students pursuing ALL majors are welcome!
Here are just a few of our internship departments: Ad Sales, Communications/PR, Creative Development, Data Science & Strategy, Digital/Social, Distribution & Business Development, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Programming, Research & Technology.
- Open to Rising Juniors, Seniors, Master’s & Law students at an accredited college/university that are ready to join a diverse & inclusive hub of creativity
- For Tech Roles Only, we will consider
- Rising Sophomores and candidates that have completed a technical bootcamp or certification program
- Students should only register for 1 event (information shared will be the same at each event)
- Choose the best info session that works for your schedule
- Virtual sessions will be hosted on Zoom - link will be provided closer to the date.
For details, including RSVP and the virtual event link information, see event listing in Crimson Careers