Date: Friday, September 6, 2019
Time: 12:00 - 4:00pm
Location: Harvard SOCH & Sheraton Commander Hotel
Registration is closed.
Because the demand for tables at this event will exceed the capacity, every registration request will be reviewed by the planning committee. You will receive an email regarding the status of your registration once it is reviewed.
Note: The Harvard Offer Policies (full-time and internship) apply to any candidates you pursue from the Business & Technology Fair, even if for some reason you end up interviewing them off campus or outside our formal process.
Students attending: Open to all Harvard College students—freshmen through seniors of all concentrations—plus GSAS and HES students eligible for the Campus Interview Program.
The Business & Technology Fair is a high-impact opportunity to connect with Harvard students during the first week of fall classes. This event offers an excellent opportunity for organizations across a wide variety of industry areas to recruit students with diverse experiences and professional interests.
The Business & Technology Fair offers the perfect opportunity to:
● Participate in our largest and highest volume recruiting event of the year with over 1,300 undergraduate, Masters, and PhD students expected to attend.
● Connect with a competitive talent pool - 32%* of last year's attendees concentrated in computer science, engineering, and applied mathematics representing growth in Harvard’s School of Engineering & Applied Sciences.
● Integrate your organization into students’ career planning process before the first campus recruiting application deadlines.
● Brand your organization as an employer of choice and build a diverse talent pipeline.
● Promote your full-time and summer internship opportunities to students with analytical, technical, communication, and problem solving skills.
*Sophomores and freshmen were excluded from this statistic as Harvard students do not declare a concentration until the end of their sophomore fall.
11:00am - 12:00pm
Organization arrival and set-up period (light lunch provided)
12:00 - 4:00pm
Fair open to students*
4:00 - 5:00pm
Organization pack-up period
*We suggest staffing your table with two but no more than three representatives at one time to ensure continuous coverage throughout the Fair. Registration costs include two representatives.
Wireless internet will be available. Electrical outlets will be available for a fee and must be requested during the registration process. Information regarding parking will be emailed to confirmed registrants.
Non-profit employers: $100
For-profit employers: $850
Fee for electrical outlet: $50
Fee for each additional representative (over the two allotted): $50
Please note that there is a no-refund policy for canceled fair registrations.
For more information, please contact:
Campus Interview & Employer Relations Office