Job and Internship Posting Fees
- For-profit employers are charged a $50 fee for a 60-day posting for a job or internship.
- Nonprofit and government employers post free of charge.
- Selecting the wrong Organization Type (e.g. for-profit company selecting nonprofit organization type) will result in your job or internship not being posted.
January Internships/Externships (Winternships)
- January Internships/Externships are free of charge for all employers. Winternships MUST BE between Jan 2 and Jan 19, 2018 to qualify. Only positions with start and end dates in the position description will be posted.
Third-Party Recruiter Policy
Third-party recruiters must disclose the name(s) of the client that they are representing and to whom the applicants’ credentials will be disclosed. The Office of Career Services must be able to verify that the third party is recruiting for a legitimate job opportunity. The fee for third-party recruiters is $50 for each 60-day posting, regardless of whether the client is for-profit or nonprofit.
Requirements for Employer Registrations
Employer account registrations must include the following information in order to be approved:
- Organization name
- Contact name
- Official organization email address; registrations with personal email addresses or non-organization email addresses (e.g., @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.) will not be approved.
- Official organization mailing address; registrations with residential addresses will not be approved
- Organization website (English version of the website is required)
Types of Job/Internship Postings that will NOT be Approved:
Crimson Careers is intended for positions that are appropriate for current students and recent alumni. The following types of positions will NOT be approved in Crimson Careers:
- Organizations with international admissions consulting, teaching, and test preparation positions unless they have been pre-approved by our office.
- Campus/brand ambassador positions
- Positions that would employ students for a private individual or work-for-hire contract (e.g., babysitter, private tutor, caretaker, etc.)
- Positions that require students and alumni to pay a placement fee or investment prior to employment
- Placement agencies/organizations offering unspecified opportunities to teach abroad
- Positions that do not clearly reveal the name of the company/organization where the students will work/intern
- Non-Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Policy