Date: *Postponed* to Thursday, April 30 and Friday, May 1
Location: Virtual (more information coming soon)
Students attending: Open to ALL Harvard University students.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Participation in this virtual event is free.
This event connects over motivated and talented Harvard undergraduate and graduate students to organizations that are working on some of the most challenging social issues of our time. Attend the Expo to:
- Increase visibility for your organization among students, alumni, and faculty
- Collect resumes and provide information about careers at your organization
- Meet a diverse student body as the event is open to all Harvard students and alumni
Harvard University students are committed to making a positive social impact at all levels, from individual organizations all the way to the highest echelons of government. Many secure positions with non-profit organizations, government agencies, universities, and mission-driven for-profit companies that enable them to drive social change and influence policy. A Harvard education gives them the leadership, analytical, research and policy skills necessary to be effective change agents.
The Social Impact Expo is co-sponsored by the Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences and the Harvard Graduate School of Education. To learn more about our students and the diverse academic programs at Harvard, please visit our websites:
- Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences (Harvard College, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Harvard Extension School)
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
For more information, please contact:
Office of Career Services
Employer Relations Office